Malaysia Arowanas are freshwater bony fish and the elongated body is covered by large, heavy scales, with a mosaic pattern of canals. This fish has super fast swimming speeds and can really surprise you when striking it‘s prey.
- Among the most expensive expensive Arowana
- Bring good wealth and prosperity
- Beautiful shiny scales
- Typically grow to around 2 to 3 feet in captivity
- Average Adult Size : 36 inches / 90 cm
- Typical Tank setup - A lot of swimming space is necessary.
- Decorate with rock work, bogwood/driftwood and sturdy plants
- Temperature - 75 - 86 Deg F / 24 - 30 Deg C
- Compatibility - 6 or more juveniles can be kept together, but 10 or more is better
- Water chemistry - pH 7.0 -7.7