• Size: 11 - 12 inch
• Average adult size: 36 inches / 90 cm
• Scientific name: Scleropages Formosus
• Usually develops its full color after 3-5 years of age
• The results of cross breed with Yellow Tail or Green Arowana
Typical tank setup:
• A lot of swimming space is necessary.
• Decorate with rock work,bogwood/driftwood and sturdy plants.
• An agitated Asian Arowana may uproot plants with poor root systems.
• Recommended Minimum Aquarium Capacity: 55 gallon / 220 litre for juveniles, but a fully grown adult will need an aquarium that is 250 gallon / 1000 litre or larger.