- Size: 20 - 22 inch
- Average adult size: 36 inches / 90 cm
- Scientific name: Scleropages Formosus
- Young Chili Red Arowana has bluish metallic base color and after the age 5-9 months and above the metallic red ring color can be seen very conspicuously
- At the age 1-2 years the red metallic ring around the scale and the base color will be fully develop
- Average Adult Size : 36 inches / 90 cm
- Typical tank setup: A lot of swimming space is necessary.
- Decorate with rock work,bogwood/driftwood and sturdy plants.
An agitated Asian Arowana may uproot plants with poor root systems.
Recommended Minimum Aquarium Capacity: 55 gallon / 220 litre for juveniles, but a fully grown adult will need an aquarium that is 250 gallon / 1000 litre or larger.